Lärare slog ihjäl 7-årig elev på muslimsk friskola

Den 7-årige eleven på bilden ovan avled efter inre blödningar på bilden nedan. Dådet rubriceras nu som mord hos polisen.

"ARAU: The 7-year-old pupil of a private Islamic religious school who slipped into a coma after allegedly being beaten up by his teacher died yesterday. Saiful Syazani Saiful Sopfidee, who suffered internal bleeding in the head and heart complications, succumbed to his injuries about 8.30am at Sultanah Bahiyah Hospital in Alor Star.

In the incident last Thursday at Sekolah Agama Rakyat Jejawi in Perlis, Saiful was allegedly assaulted by a 26-year-old male teacher after he was accused of stealing RM7 from his classmate. It was learnt that the boy's hands were tied to a window of the school hostel when he was hit by the teacher for two hours from 7pm onwards."

Källa, New Straits Times måndag 4 april 2011: http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/15boy3/Article/

"Boy, 7, dies after alleged assault by teacher

The Star/Asia News Network

Sun, Apr 03, 2011

ALOR SETAR, MALAYSIA: A seven-year-old schoolboy died after he was allegedly tied up and repeatedly assaulted by a teacher at a religious school hostel in Arau, Perlis.

Saiful Syazani Saiful Sopfidee, died at the Sultanah Bahiyah Hospital at about 8am Sunday.

He was admitted to the hospital with multiple head injuries two days ago. The beating occurred after the 26-year-old teacher accused the boy of stealing from the hostel on Thursday night.

His adopted mother Hazirah Chin, 38, said she received a call from the school informing her that the boy had been admitted to the Tuanku Fauziah Hospital in Kangar after being injured.

“The teacher, who is also the hostel warden, told me that he needed my consent to transfer Saiful Syazani to the Sultanah Bahiyah Hospital as his condition was serious.

“When I arrived at the hospital, a doctor told me that he believed my son was tied up before being assaulted as there were rope burn marks on his wrists,” she said when met at the mortuary.

Hazirah said she had raised Saiful Syazani since he was a three-year-old after his mother Jahiyah Che Mat passed away in 2007. “I decided to send him to the religious school as he was keen on Islamic studies. I last saw him on March 27, when I sent him to his hostel.

“His body will be buried near his mother's grave at the Tok Paduka Muslim Cemetery in Kangar,” she said.

Perlis CID chief Supt Mohd Nashir Ya, when contacted, said the teacher was detained at about 10pm on Saturday pending investigations. The case has since been classified as murder. He said the police were waiting for the post-mortem report to determine the cause of Saiful Syazani's death."

Inga kommentarer: